Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Company Name in ETA and Market Surveillance / CE Marking of Construction Products
From: "Viktor Bukowski" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2025 13:11:34 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are considering changing our legal name from "ESSVE Produkter AB" to 
"ESSVE AB." We have around 30 ETAs issued under the name "ESSVE Produkter 
AB." Do we need to update all these ETAs to reflect the new company name 
"ESSVE AB" for market surveillance or similar purposes, or is it sufficient 
to demonstrate that our company was previously named "ESSVE Produkter AB"? 
Is there any established practice regarding this?

Of course, we will update our Declarations of Performance to reflect the 
correct company name, and we also update ETAs as needed when making other 
changes to them. However, the question specifically concerns whether an ETA 
must be updated solely due to a company name change. For around 30 ETAs that 
we have, this would result in a publishing cost of approximately 3,000 EUR 
to the TAB for each ETA, amounting to a total of 90,000 EUR in our case, 
which seems like a significant expense.

We would appreciate your guidance on this matter. Looking forward to your 
response.

Best regards,

Viktor Bukowski, M. Sc.
Product manager, concrete & mass timber fasteners

Mobile: +46 (0)70 320 88 09
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]